I am proud of this because I quilted it on my Domestic Sewing Machine -and this is a BIG queen size quilt. I used a Quilt as You Go method in which I made six panels which stretched across the bed, and quilted them, and then sewed them together. It was just about manageable, although my shoulders hurt on the last day when I was connecting the whole quilt and pushing it through my machine.
I finished it with a scrappy black and white border, and the back is very scrappy panels of whatever I had that was long enough.
I quilted it in straight lines which look like the pattern used in tartan rugs!
A pile of scrappy blocks back in March 2014.
Blocks were sewn in strips and then three of the strips sewn and quilted before joining.
Now I need to make a couple of pillow cases to go with this quilt!