Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hearty celebrations

Here is proof that I managed to finish the Advent quilt and hung it before Advent was over ...about 6 hours before Advent was over in fact. LOL.

Hope you are all having a Christmas day with lots of Hearty heartfelt good wishes.

I have had a champagne breakfast and we have all sat around the lounge room opening presents and laughing a lot.

I have a wonderful family and each of them -husband (DH), adult son (DS) and beautiful adult daughter (DD) is very special.

We have bought each other books and DVDs -these are great because we can all share the love as we watch them together. I have been spoiled with a trolley to carry my fancy dancy sewing machine to sewing class and lots of fat quarters of fabric and thread and bobbins and stuff.

Hope you are having a lovely day. If nothing else, be kind to yourself today!

1 comment:

Pomona said...

Hope you have had a really good Christmas - I am sure that it was sunnier than ours!

Pomona x