Sunday, July 31, 2011

Keeping things in focus


DH has finished the painting of the kitchen cupboard and finished the doors and handles.

There are two great blog posts I want to share with you.

I have been following both of these blog writers for several years now, and I think what they have written is quite profound.

Over at Simple Green Frugal Co-op FT has been thinking about what people settle for in life, and wondering why they would do that.

Norma Jean at Down to Earth has done another of her surprising and wise choices -to choose quality of life over income.

I would encourage you to read both of them and consider what is really important in your life, and whether it is still the focus of your time and energy.

Today I am at home, working on our life here. I am keeping the accounts, and waiting for a plumber to come and do the next part of the renovation -installing a water wise toilet for the main part of the house.
Geraldton Wax flowers in my garden -first flowers from a new plant.

Life is short, and those we share it with, will not be here for ever.
I hope we can all keep the really important things in focus.

No comments: